Charities and non-profits we have worked with include
- Together for Short Lives – How do you explain the support available to someone who has just been told their child will soon die?
- Blood Cancer UK – Supporting a product discovery process through content design, prototyping and testing with users.
- Brent Wellbeing Hub – delivering an MVP WordPress site providing people with mental health issues in Brent with access to local services that can help (visit site)
- Salford CVS – helping local micro-charities to make use of the support available to them in Salford.
- Contact for families with disabled children – product discovery support, content design and prototyping
- Global Link – helping new arrivals in Doncaster find the support they need through user research, content design, prototyping and technical development
- Versus Arthritis – Understanding user needs for AI driven chat service (partnering with Great State)
- Christian Aid – User research and concept development focused on driving Christmas giving to support humanitarian projects (partnering with cxpartners)
We really enjoyed working with Al and the team at Panda. Their user-centered design methodology really helped us focus and refine our thoughts, and the work we did on identifying specific user needs and prototyping and testing content with real users was immensely valuable.
Tim Young, Digital Communications Manager, Together For Short Lives